"Laugh as much as you breathe, and Love as long as you Live."
"To the world you may just be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
Ethan, Quinn, Addison, Kaleb, Von, Bransyn, Conner, and Noah
Decorating our Christmas Tree :)
The Boys on Christmas Morning
Matching P.J.'s... So much Fun!
Showing off our Gag Gifts... :)

Love to Bake!
My Love in his element...
Thanksgiving at Uncle Pat's House
I am so thankful
Lol...
Dessert anyone?
Thanksgiving Day
One of our favorite shooting spots
We love to Shoot!

Dad & I

Always have the table set up with guns and ammo...
We love to camp.... and what is camping without a beautiful camp fire?
Muah!
Oh, and we love to fish!
Enjoying the camp fire
The Brown Trout I caught!
This is the location where we like to go camp... called, "The Meadow." So breath taking...!
Belknap Creek
A trip to Santa Barbara equals Tattoo Time! Woo-Hoo!
Yes I Do!
Love his Kisses!
Bow Fishing, Lake Isabella
Lucky number five...!!!
Brant has such a joy...
and Passion for Outdoor sports.... I love it!
Father's Day
Daddy teaching his boys to fish...
Ready to go!
Dad & Lisa's Wedding, Monterey,California

St. Louis Rams Rock!
I Love my cowboy!
Conner's Christmas Program at his Daycare

Relaxing in the truck while Brant is Dove Hunting

Me and the boys... watching and waiting... Brant is Dove hunting

Conner is ready to hunt...Yep! That is a dead Dove he is holding!

So, heard the elbow is a bit painful. What do you think?

And so is the hip... Ouch!!!

Target Shooting... Brant and Frankie

Conner taking notes :)

Tattoos Rock!




No comments:
Post a Comment