Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Duck Season... Last Day!

Today marked the last day of the duck hunting season, so we got started early and went to some of our favorite canals. It was awesome to watch Brant in all of his success. He had such a blast sneaking every duck he shot... Seven total to be exact! I cannot wait till next season, where I can join in all the fun!
I took this picture through the binoculars...

Noah and Conner sitting in the truck... they were such good boys.

Me, Noah, and Conner watching the action.
Pintail Duck
This is where the Pintail was shot

This is called, "The Dog!" I captured these next few pictures to show how Brant gets the ducks out of the canal after they have been shot.
All Seven ducks... :) Way to go Honey!

This is a video capturing the time it takes to get the ducks out of the canal with what Brant has named... "THE DOG!" I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment