Thursday, March 24, 2011

Saturday, March 19, 2011... The Big Birthday Bash!

Since all the boys have birthdays in a month in a half time period, we decided to have a big birthday party for all four of them, aside from the little parties each of them get on their actual birth-DAY. So, here are some pictures from all the fun... Sure wish I would have taken my camera out sooner. Thank you to everyone for coming... the boys had a great time and it was wonderful to see so many of you we don't get to see all that often.

Breakfast for the Boys... The breakfast of champions... Waffles with marshmellows!

I decided to bake each of the boys their very own Big Cupcakes for the big birthday party. I must say that getting up at 3:00 in the morning was well worth it!

Noah and Me

Brynn & Quinn

Brant, Me, and My aunt Jill and uncle Bill.

Conner turns 3!

Bransyn turns 4!

Ethan turns 5!

Noah turns 12!

Me and Brant

Present TIME! Thank you everyone for all of the wonderful gifts. The boys love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment