The boys woke up desperately wanting to go outside and play in the water. Although it was a beautiful day, I continuously tried to convince them that it was too cold. I was able to encourage them to play the game of TROUBLE before they decided they wanted to see for themselves. Like kids, they still had a great time!
So, NO to the slip n' slide, but YES to the bucket of water and the wild sprinkler.
After drying off, the boys decided to come inside and warm up a bit. They love watching Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles.
On Sunday morning the boys woke up and wanted to play Spider Man Memory Match. They all did such a great job waiting and taking their turns. So adorable to watch!
Then, it was off to the park or shall I say PARKS! Yes, we went to two different parks because they got "bored" at the first one. LOL! Thankfully the boys love saying, "CHEESE" and have no problem (for now) with me taking so many pictures.
We ran into our friend, Cassi, with her son Colt and daughter Maci. The boys were so cute on the toys, so of course I took advantage of the moment!
After getting home, it was back outside for some more water fun and of course snack time!



No comments:
Post a Comment