Thursday, April 7, 2011

Why God Made Little Boys...

God made the world out of His dreams of magic mountains, oceans and streams, Prairies and plans and wooded land, Then paused and thought "I need someone to stand On top of mountains, to conquer the seas, Explore the plains and climb the trees. Someone to start out small and to grow, Sturdy, strong as a tree…" And so, He created boys, full of spirit and fun, To explore and conquer, to romp and run. With dirty faces and banged up chins, With courageous hearts and boyish grins. When He had completed the task He'd begun He surely said "A job well done."
-Author Unknown

I am so grateful for my life, and often reflect upon all of my wonderful blessings. I look forward to each day with Conner and all the precious time we get with Noah, Ethan, and Bransyn. I love watching them grow and learning about all of their similarities and differences. They are all such wonderful boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment